Friday, July 3, 2009

hearts that don't break.

i like hearts. the kind that don't break.
i also enjoy plastic hair clips.
i own probably 500+? yeah..
so i figured i could spare a few for this first piece..
came out pretty cool if you ask me.
i thought getting the shape of the heart would be diff..

i have a collection of random keys.
i had used some on a book i made, but still had plenty left over.
here is where they went..and guess what? i still have some left..
self-explanatory.
the first two were used in a movie some people in SF were filming.
im too lazy to look up the name of the movie, but it should be cool to see my stuff.
the prop stylist told me my things were used in a major shot. Ooo..

xo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with delivery of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=registry easy 4.1 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg