Tuesday, November 4, 2008

november fourth two thousand eight...

voting day!!! yaaaah! i've had this out fit chosen and thought out for a couple months now. i was so excited when i put it on this morning. in fact i think a tear came out of my eye. i can't believe that obama is our new president elect.i had no fucking doubt. i am in awe. i'm so emotional. ahhh. anyways..here are some photos that joe took of me and sallie. eek!!












i feel like sallie and i are in that movie Dick! hahaha. well at least that's what our out fits remind me of! i can't stop eating...mmm snacks..

there are massive amounts of people out in sf tonight. of course i decided not to go out since i have a horrible cough and a job interview tomorrow. DAMN. intersections are being blocked. people are on buses setting off fireworks. and my friend Lo is having a drink (or 3) for me...

get ready for change...
i love obama..

No comments: