Wednesday, October 29, 2008

just some.......

so here is the cool thing about being a pack rat. i always have great scraps to make things with. don't need those beer labels? ok, put them in a ziplock (with my name on it). oh, you rip the tags out of your clothes? cool, give them too me..i'm making something...
that's pretty much how my brain works. i like things. scrap. and here are some things i've made throughout my years....






i should make more. these ones make me smile. mmmm and make me want mac 'n' cheese! Onward, below are pictures of a scrap book i made for ester. i've made some other books, buuut i forget to photograph things sometimes. ester was kind of enough to take pictures of this one for me...






i am making more of these sorts of items, but the books take me months..

love,
substance..